Currently I am reading:
- MacArthur Study Bible NKJV
- Mark, Pillar Commentary Series by James Edward
- The Letters of Samuel Rutherford
- Our Lord Prays for His Own by Marcus Rainsford
- The Legacy of Sovereign Joy: God’s Triumphant Grace in the Lives of Augustine, Luther, and Calvin by John Piper.
- The Pleasures of God by Piper.
My reading has been hobbled by eye issues, but Dr. Bauder has inspired me/kicked me in the seat, to get going. I don’t know if I can do fifty but I can do much better. What is everyone else reading? Any recommendations?