I can’t recommend strongly enough that we spend some time reading the articles on Fundamentalism that Dr. Kevin Bauder is writing in his Nick of Time series.
- 1: Things have changed
- 2: Fundamentalism and History
- 3: Fundamentalism and Common Sense
- 4: Fundamentalism and Populism
- 5: Fundamentalism and Sentimentalism
- 6: Premodern vs. Modern Thinking
- 7: Common Sense Realism & Postmodernism’s Effect on Fundamentalism
- More to come
How foolish we are if we fail to confront our past as we stumble forward along life’s path. After reading these essays ask yourself, “how does this history play out in how I think and behave both personal and corporately.” I don’t think anyone reading this is hung up in the organization, but I presume we are all hung up in the ideal. Is our thinking that plays out in our behavior contributing to or detracting from that ideal?